You can draw on the services, resources and collective experiences of OCEE and its network to address the needs of your school community towards school improvement.
- · Designing small schools, schools-within-schools and other small, innovative learning communities
- · Communicating information to and from stakeholders and obtaining buy-in
- · Collaborating with stakeholders to develop vision and focus for small schools
- · Consulting with district and school leaders to solve problems of overcrowding, scheduling, design and policy
- · Connecting teachers through professional development in areas of leadership, teaming and collaborative teaching
- · Constructing, integrating and aligning curriculum and assessment for small schools